NB:: Only an administrator can assign leads to other users; however, if a user's account does not have the admin privilege, they can only assign leads to themselves.
1. Click on the "Leads" tile on the dashboard, or you can access your leads by clicking on the "Leads" tab on the left menu, then click on the link to "List Leads."
2. Select "Un-assign" from the drop-down list, then click on the "Search" button to filter the list for all the un-assigned leads.
3. Click on the green button that is located to far the right, next to the view option.
4. Once you click on the "Green" button, there will be two options available:
5. Select the "Assign" option.
6. Select the name from the drop-down list to whom you want to assign the lead, then click on the "Submit" button to save the record.
Questions? Find out how to get in touch with our support team Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM US time zones (EST)