If “user access” is not granted to a user’s profile, then once they log into their account, the tiles will not be available on their dashboard nor will they have access to other functionalities.
The “Administrator” will need to grant Access & Permission to the user’s account for the tiles and other features to be available to the user.
Note:: Only an Administrator can grant Access & Permission to a user's account.
1. Log into your account to access your dashboard.
2. Click on the Employees tile.
3. Locate the employee name and click on the icon that looks like a pencil to edit the profile.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page; click on the drop-down list then select the “Employee access type.”
5. Click on the “Update” button to save the record.
Not a user or having trouble logging in? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Find out how to get in touch with our support team Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM US time zones (EST)