Let students register and pay for classes & services online, 24/7.
Manage leads and students from a single hub. Stay up to date and in-sync with employees. No more missing out on messages, inquiries or new opportunities.
Convenience increases revenue. Easely turn on billing and start collecting payments online or manually create custom receipts & invoices to cash payments, all in one place.
Give clients the ability to register for classes, pay and take action online from a friendly self-service portal.
Support Center / Get Started With The Basics / Students / How do I upload a student/client's picture?
1. Log into your account to access your dashboard.
2. Click on Students/Clients tile.
3. Enter the name of the client in the search box, then click on the search button.
Note: You can search for clients via their name, social security number, or their unique identification number.
4. Once you locate the client's record, click on the edit button to access their profile.
5. Scroll down to the middle of the page to locate the photo section.
6. Click on the "Choose File" button to open the dialog box.
7. Navigate to where the photo is stored, select the photo.
8. Scroll down on the page to locate the "update" button.
9. Click on the update button to upload the client's profile photo to their profile.