Let students register and pay for classes & services online, 24/7.
Manage leads and students from a single hub. Stay up to date and in-sync with employees. No more missing out on messages, inquiries or new opportunities.
Convenience increases revenue. Easely turn on billing and start collecting payments online or manually create custom receipts & invoices to cash payments, all in one place.
Support Center / Get Started With The Basics / Class / How do I create a class?
1. Log into your account to access the dashboard.
2. Click on the “Booking 360” tile.
3. Click the “Add Class” link.
4. Fill in the Class information then click on the “Add” button on the bottom of the page to save the record. Check the “Active” checkbox to make the class status active.
Note: Please fill in all required details for the class, as this will help to set the expectation for your clients — also, the information will be used amongst other areas such as billing & receipts and reporting, etc.
5. Click on the “List Classes” link to see all your classes.