Let students register and pay for classes & services online, 24/7.
Manage leads and students from a single hub. Stay up to date and in-sync with employees. No more missing out on messages, inquiries or new opportunities.
Convenience increases revenue. Easely turn on billing and start collecting payments online or manually create custom receipts & invoices to cash payments, all in one place.
Support Center / Get Started With The Basics / Account Management / How to add or remove access from an user's account?
Note: By default, only an Administrator can update uses "Access & Permission."
1. Log into your account to access your dashboard.
2. Click on the "Employee" tile on the dashboard.
3. Locate the employee name and click on the icon that looks like a pencil to edit the profile.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page; click on the drop-down list then select the "Employee access type."
5. Click on the "Update" button to save the record.